Marketing Administrator – Poole , Competitive Salary, Parking.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a growing organisation based in Poole.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a busy marketing office. The role will be varied and challenging, we are looking for a candidate who is happy to assist with a variety of duties and become a valued member of the team.
Working within the Marketing office experience of working within a similar environment would be preferential.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the e-shot process including building e-shots, through to the e-shot send
- Photography of products, to update current images or add new products
- Management of images from booking out sample products to cutting images for final use
- Assisting Product / Business Managers in collating full product information, including correct weights & dimensions, categorisation as well as sales copy (features & benefits) and images
- Adding product to the company system and preparing data for uploads onto the operational system
- Management of the Marketing ‘Oracle’ – writing new procedures and keeping them up to date
- Pausing / unpausing products following stock updates
- Responding to Sales Queries, correcting and solving errors
- Assist Product / Business managers with daily pricing / web checks
- General office duties including answering the phone and directing calls
- Checking the data for all mail merges including customer mailing data
- Management of all new ideas, including collating ideas, co-ordinating the meetings and managing the process thereafter through to fruition
- Proofreading catalogue pages, adverts, flyers, and weekly e-shots as well as co-ordinating the proofing and collating amends
- Set up, maintain and set live, sales key codes and mailing tracking codes, for mailings and other promotions
- Management of customer surveys including collation, recording and analysis reporting
- Management of catalogue library including logging of seed mailings
- Maintain and update catalogue cost prices within company mail plan
- Ad-hoc reporting for Managers and Directors
- Data input on core management reports such as Daily sales reports
- On occasion standing in for Sales team members in times of unpredictable peak of calls
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of providing admin support within a busy office
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise
- Confident speaking with internal and external contacts
- Knowledge of using Microsoft word and excel
This job would suit candidates currently working as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Administrator.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities please see ‘Similar Jobs’
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.