Sales Administrator, Competitive Salary, Christchurch, Free Parking, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Due to the successful growth of their business our client a highly successful FMCG company based in Christchurch is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join its existing team.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for providing support to the Sales department, being a point of contact for existing clients and providing accurate and efficient administrative support.
This is a busy and fast paced environment where as the Support Administrator you will need to be able to work under pressure and self motivate yourself whilst managing your workload.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing constant office support to the sales team
- Providing customer support in the absence of the Account Managers
- Processing orders received through to dispatch
- Deal with after sales enquiries and issues
- Advise customers of any issues with delivery schedules
- Creating & maintaining the spread sheets
- Creating & maintaining a contact database for the team with up to date contact details and contact reports.
- To help and assist the team with various duties whenever necessary
Exeperience and Knowledge:
- Analytical Skills
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to use Excel and databases
- Exceptional organisational skills and eye for detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to show flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer focus and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
This position would also suit candidates with experience as a Sales Administrator, Order Processor, General Administrator, and experience working within a busy office environment.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
HR and General Recruitment Specialists
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting for HR and office staff for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Our team of specialist HR & General Recruitment consultants offer a very personal service. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well which means that we can help you find your perfect job.
Marcia looks after our HR and General Office roles and is dedicated to matching her candidates with their perfect role. Typical HR & office roles include: HR Managers, HR Assistants, PAs, Secretarial roles and Administration.
You can view our current HR and general office roles here. If you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, using our deep knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.