Technical Manager, Bournemouth, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, circa £35,000, + bonus + 23 days holiday + excellent other benefits
We are currently working with a very successful and growing company in the Bournemouth area to recruit for a new Technical Manager to join the team.
Technical Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of New Product Development projects while overseeing one team member ensuring all technical elements are taken care of and communicated to the relevant people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular communication with customers across the UK with travel to them once per week
- Ensure all safety assessments, trials and legal check are completed and up to date.
- Product performance testing
- Ensuring sales teams and customers are updated with regards to any issues and delays
- Problem solving
- Responsible for overall product quality, safety and legality
- Product cost engineering
- Liaise with brand and marketing, and print and packaging managers overseas
- Ensure the on time delivery of technical aspects of all customer orders
- Occasional travel overseas
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Chemistry or related or relevant technical experience
- Experience with customer facing manufacturing position desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- High level attention to detail
This role would suit candidates who have a degree in a relevant subject or who are currently working in a similar position such as Technical Manager, Manufacturing Assistant, Technical Product Manager or Technical Developer.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have please visit our website.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.