Candidates to interview in Bournemouth * Newly Registered *
See our top talent in Accounts & Finance, Engineering & Procurement, FMCG, HR & General, IT & Technical and Sales & Marketing
Accounts & Finance
Accounts Assistant – Christchurch – £22k
- An excellent accounts professional, skilled in Sales and Purchase Ledger, Reconciliations and Payroll
- Experienced working in credit control and closing debt recovery, organising and negotiating payment plans
- A methodical and proactive approach who is organised and deadline focused
- Highly IT literate and with experience using Sage
Finance Project Manager – Bournemouth – £40k
- Improved management reporting
- Developed financial models to support new business activities
- Project managed the role-out of a new ERP system
- Project managed some of the new business activities
Senior Credit Controller/Accounts – Bournemouth – £24k
- Reduced Debtors Ledger from £7m to £1m
- Reduced collection time from an average of 60 days overdue to payment in terms.
- Worked with purchase ledger, processing credit notes and invoices
- Excellent problem solving skills
Engineering & Procurement
Supply Chain Coordinator – Christchurch – £30k
- Supply Chain professional proficient in demand and supply planning, forecasting, stock control, tendering, and project management
- Well organised, forward thinking, and capable of working under pressure
- Meticulous and conscientious approach to all aspects of work
- Adept at delivering continuous process initiatives to drive operational improvements
Supply Chain Analyst – Bournemouth – £26k
- Has dealt with factories and suppliers in China, Thailand, and India
- Experience driving customer value for Tesco, B&Q, Laura Ashley, and own brand.
- Her role involved producing reports, maintaining stock levels, identifying excess stock, and maintaining relationships with suppliers and working to best practice.
- Has liaised with the quality control teams arranging testing and checking all reports and samples.
- Fluent in Romanian, Russian, English and speaks some French.
Project Manager – Bournemouth – £40k
- Audit of all systems and management for events
- Developed new operational and management systems to identify cost and timesaving efficiencies
- Developed project planning cycle to ensure deadlines met
- Managed shift patterns and site management schedules
- Procurement management of all site operational service providers
- Worked with build contractors, transport, and lifting suppliers, plant equipment, and materials
Property Development Manager – Poole – £40k
- Identifies and acquires residential development sites
- Experience managing each project by liaising with legal professionals, sub-consultants, the local authority and building contractors throughout the purchasing, planning, construction, and sales phases.
- Ambitious and hardworking candidate
- Able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis competently and efficiently.
- Thrives when working under pressure and able to deal with situations that arise unexpectedly.
Warehouse Manager – Southampton – £40k
- Financial accountability for the warehouse and forecasting spend
- Management of shift patterns, schedules and day to day functions for transport and warehouse staff
- Reviewing and implementing SOP’s
- Ensuring KPI’s and warehouse targets are met and exceeded
- Management and development of staff
Buyer/Product Development – Poole – £30k
- Negotiated with suppliers on pricing and building excellent relationships
- Implemented new ranges into the centers, visual merchandising
- Product development, working with customers
- Reporting on sales figures and forecasting needs
- Project management skills
Account Manager – Bournemouth – £36k + car + bonus
- Has worked for companies that design and manufacture clothing
- Account management and sales into a range of retailers including John Lewis, Next and Topman
- Grew accounts from nothing to £3m accounts.
- Experience in the whole process from start to finish including the design of products, communication with international suppliers and manufacturers, negotiation of prices, doing forecasts and shopper analysis.
FMCG Account Manager – London/Remote – £42k basic
- Managed major grocer and retailer accounts such as Sainsburys and John Lewis at around 15m.
- Worked collaboratively with supply chain, product development and creative teams.
- Excellent track record of account growth.
- Full cycle account management and drives sales
- Sold products to international partners in the US and Europe.
FMCG Customer Service Manager – Poole – £26k
- Strong knowledge of overall supply chain process
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and process driven
- Has reported on KPIs, new system improvements, setting up new customers on the system, reviewing payment terms, working on a new carrier tenders, and establishing and maintaining all SOPs.
- Has over seen a team of 5 and been responsible for their training and development.
National Account Manager – Christchurch – £35k Basic
- FMCG product experience
- Very hands on and dynamic with excellent relationship building skills
- Experience dealing with grocers such as Tesco with accounts up to £10m
- Understands the supply chain process from suppliers across the world
- Excellent at leading and collaborating with teams
- Dealt with multi-million pound accounts
HR & General
Sales Administrator – Poole – £22k
- A proactive, hardworking and enthusiastic administrator who has experience working in the FMCG sector
- Currently responsible for sales support for pricing, sales analysis, new product proposals and discussing competitor activity
- Numerical, high attention to detail and excellent IT skills
- A superb communicator, who is friendly and very much a team player
Business Analyst – Bournemouth – £26k
- Facilitating implementation of regulations
- Data analysis
- Completion and verification of payment requests
- Adhoc unit amendments
- Identify opportunities to optimise performance
- Administration tasks including preparing documents to a high level.
Customer Service Administrator – Bournemouth – £18k
- Strong administration experience processing claims, form reports, and written responses to complains
- Advanced excel skills and enjoys using to assist a business with accurate logging and reporting of information
- Excellent communicator, very clear on the phone and sounds very approachable and positive
- Proactive and hard working candidate
Sales & Marketing
Sales Account Manager – Bournemouth – £25k
- Excellent B2B sales and account management experience working in the FMCG sector
- Experienced looking after a portfolio of clients as well as seeking new business
- Goal driven to achieve and exceed targets
- Superb communicator who enjoys building long lasting relationships both over the telephone and face to face
- Looking to progress and develop further
Outbound Sales Executive – Poole – £24k
- Excellent outbound sales and telesales experience working in fast paced, commercial sectors
- Experienced making large volumes of outbound calls on a daily basis, closing sales via self-generated leads
- A top performer. Goal driven to achieve and exceed targets
- Superb communicator who enjoys building relationships both over the telephone and face to face
- Looking to progress and develop further
Agency Marketing Manager – Poole – £30k
- Agency experience serving clients in the construction industry
- Has managed her own client account base
- Taken ownership of all marketing activity including social media, events, PR, digital campaigns, SEO, and reporting.
- Has managed the workloads for a Marketing Executive.
- Experience of building and maintaining websites on WordPress.
Contact the Dovetail Team to find out more about the candidates to interview
in Bournemouth and request a CV
or if you’re looking for a different skill set for your team.
See our latest blogs for employers:
Follow us to keep up to date with news, jobs and career tips:
Tags: newly registered candidates to interview in Bournemouth