Get your Spring ‘Fash-On’
Hooray, I hear you say – yes it’s time to get your Spring Fash-On – here’s what to have in your workwear wardrobe!
So Spring has officially arrived this week and in my books, that’s enough to start giving the wardrobe an injection of 2018 trend must-haves! I’ve had the pleasure of scanning the latest fashion editorials to sum up the key pieces – here we go!
- A Yellow Dress
Yellow is everywhere at the moment – but dresses are a key favourite. A quick win.
- Waist belts – Belted Trousers are a good one here
High waisted trousers are still a key piece – a divisive one here I think ????But for spring 2018 high-waisted trousers come in a range of neutrals, soft pastels, and other colours you’ll find easy to work into your wardrobe, and you’ll wonder what you ever did without them!The quickest update to your Spring wardrobe is to inject the right colours into it – this season you can go bold or pastel…plus the ’80s influence is still hanging in there, along with an option to do the 2018 version of power dressing.The Telegraph has a great rundown of some key pieces to invest in now to last you all season.
What to wear to work in Spring 2018, Other key trends:
- Trench coats
- Trouser Suits and Boots!
- Skirts – pleated or pencil
- Prints and patterns galore: Polka dots, vintage florals, checks
- Colour: Falling into two camps of bold and crazy brights OR power pastels. Yellow is a big stand out for spring. Get the full lowdown on the colours you should be sporting
- Texture: sheer, ruffles, plastic, summer plaid
- Other trends that you might be able to work into an office outfit: Sequins, Fringing
- Accessories: Cinderella shoes, Multiple bags