Part Time Account Manager Job near Blandford
Are you looking for a new and exciting part time role with a friendly company who offer hybrid and remote working? Dovetail Recruitment may have the perfect opportunity to join this creative and fun business near Blandford as a Part Time Account Manager.
You will report to the Creative Director but work with all areas of the business, giving you a varied cross-functional position where you can learn all aspects of the company.
Ideal part time hours for the Account Manager would be 30 hours spaced evenly across the week, although there may be flexibility for a 4 day part-time week if required. Full time hours are also available should the candidate wish.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Account management of existing wholesale customers, developing and nurturing relationships to grow sales.
- Offering exceptional customer service to new and existing accounts, finding effective and resourceful solutions to issues where needed.
- Using our ordering, CRM, and accounting systems to best support your customers.
- Developing strategies and systems to improve sales performance, targeting and customer retention.
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand within the market, both in 1-1 meetings and at events and trade shows in the UK and abroad.
- Targeting new wholesale customers and seeking out opportunities for sales growth in the UK and US through research, pitching and campaigns.
- Researching, implementing, and developing new markets and routes to market in collaboration with our NPD and marketing teams.
- Welcoming new accounts, setting them up on our systems and ensuring they have everything needed to be successful with our products including POS, photography, and product information.
- Understanding competitor activity and ensuring we are always offering the best solutions and products to our customers.
- Creating sales forecasts to demonstrate potential and planned growth.
- Regularly monitoring and analysing sales data against relevant activity and using that information to inform ongoing sales and marketing decisions.
- Assisting with other areas of administration, operations and customer service if required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Self-driven and proactive
- Keen to develop your knowledge
- Happy to take on a sales based role
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
- £25,000 – 32,000 pro rata
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays pro rata
- Free parking on site
- Hybrid and remote working options should this be desired
- Flexible working approach
This part time Account Manager job near Blandford would suit candidates who have great Account Manager experience who enjoy relationship building.
If you are interested in this part time Account Manager job near Blandford, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.