Accounts Administrator Job in New Milton
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a long established company in recruiting for an Accounts Administrator Job in New Milton to grow their busy Finance team. This company have a very friendly and good atmosphere in the office and you will become part of a hardworking and dedicated company
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for assisting with credit control, processing applications and preparing for reviews with Directors. You will also be responsible for answering any queries via phone and email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Credit Controller and undertake credit control duties when required
- Identify any unpaid invoices or cheques and ensure these are followed up on and the funds are clear and received within a set time limit.
- Processing cash sale tickets
- Creating invoices
- Reviewing sales ledger balances in meetings with the Managing Director
- Working with the sales office including answering phones, helping with order enquiries and processing when busy.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, as necessary and providing assistance
- Ad hoc office duties as required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good IT skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £23,000 for an experienced candidate
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Monday – Friday hours 8am – 5pm
- Family feel with friendly offices
This Accounts Administrator Job in New Milton would suit someone with some accounts experience who also enjoys speaking with customers.
If you are interested in this Accounts Administrator job in New Milton, please click ‘Apply Now’;
Alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Helping you to find your next accounts or finance role
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting locally for accounts and finance vacancies for many years. We have a deep understanding of the local market and we're committed to finding the right roles for all of our candidates.
If you are looking for a new accounts or financial job in Dorset or Hampshire, please get in touch. We are a boutique recruitment agency with a personal touch. We'll get to know you and will match you up with the right company and role. Laura looks after our Accounts & Finance Recruitment from entry level right up to Finance Director & Finance Controller level. Example roles include: Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Accounts Managers, Management Accountants, Credit Controllers, Accounts Assistants, Accounts Administrators, Bookkeepers.
View our current Accounts and Financial jobs, even if you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We are a proactive team, with our knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.