AutoCAD Designer Job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a successful Manufacturing company in Poole in recruiting for an AutoCAD Designer. This is a great time to join a company that is going from strength to strength and benefit from a loyal employee record.
The successful AutoCAD Designer will have previous experience of designing and drawing products from scratch, and have strong working knowledge of basic capability of CAD and Solid Works. Estimating or structural calculation experience would be an excellent advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new furniture and structures for the fabrication division
- Redraw current ranges
- Create assembly instructions
- Develop CGIs of new products in addition to video representations
- Form a strong understanding of the business and its operations
- Attend company meetings when required to ensure all aspects of the role are relayed
- Use of Solid Works and CAD
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience using Solid Works and other CAD software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role
- Able to work to deadlines
- Estimation or structural calculations skills would be an advantage but are not essential
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Monthly staff lunches
- Team events on a quarterly basis
- Excellent company reputation
This AutoCAD Designer job in Poole would suit an organised individual who can work to tight deadlines and who have a good ability to utilize Solid Works and CAD.
If this AutoCAD Designer job in Poole is of interest to you, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, to see our other vacancies, please click here.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Engineering recruitment consultants covering Dorset and Hampshire
Our team of recruitment consultants have been recruiting for engineering roles in Dorset and Hampshire for many years. Our knowledge of local companies and roles is second to none.
If you are looking for a new job in this industry, please get in touch - our specialist team of consultants is here to help. Samantha is our Engineering Recruitment specialist and has built up a great network of people she knows and trusts to find you the best roles in this sector in Dorset & Hampshire. Combining this with her specialist knowledge of the sector - you won’t be in better hands if you’re looking for your first or next move in Engineering or Construction.
The roles that Samantha looks after include: Field Service, Mechanical, Electrical or Design Engineer, Maintenance or Project Engineer, Logistics Manager, Warehouse and Transport Manager, Project Manager, Project Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor and Structural Steel Erector.
You can view our current roles here. If you don't see a role that you're looking for, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach and will use our knowledge of Dorset and Hampshire's engineering companies to find you the role that you are looking for.
Visit the Dovetail Blog for industry articles and Career Skills advice.