Brand Manager job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a dynamic and fast growing company in the Bournemouth area in recruiting for a Brand Manager to join their team due to growth of the business.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing their portfolio of projects to maximise sales and business development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build your portfolio with new and existing product development (NPD)
- Researching and reviewing competitor products, staying ahead of the trend.
- Work with the category, sales and supply chain teams to implement and launch new products, assisting with the preparation of presentations
- Track the performance of the internal product portfolio, advising and making recommendations when necessary.
- Identify, engage and evaluate brands to bring into the Company’s portfolio
- Ensure products are being purchased at the best prices
- Manage sales forecasts and stock holding
- Negotiate brand support for promotional and marketing opportunities, analyse sales data and conduct market research
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of new product development
- Experience within FMCG company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident Excel use
Salary and Benefits:
- £Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bournemouth location
- 5 day week with flexible working hours
- Other excellent company benefits
This Brand Manager job in Bournemouth would suit candidates who come from a product development background who have also worked directly with clients and managed a project.
If you are interested in this Brand Manager job in Bournemouth please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Tiffany is our Sales & Marketing Recruitment specialist and looks after roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique agency we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.