Client Manager Job in Ringwood
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a professional company who support professional growth and nurture their people. They provide study support bonuses in addition to a great benefits package to enable you to have a good work/life balance while progressing in your career. We are now looking for a Client Manager to join their team in Ringwood.
As the Client Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring you deliver an excellent service and you are exceeding expectations. You will also be attending new client meetings and forming strong partnerships. Experience within accountancy is required.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.15pm
- Financial assistance for study support
- 3 x duvet days per year
- Private medical cover
- Death in service cover
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free financial advice on mortgages, pensions and investments
- Social events
Duties & Responsibilities of the Client Manager:
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring you surpass client expectations in all areas
- Focus on client service and meeting the day to day demands of the clients
- Attend new client meetings and producing quotes
- Supervise and train junior members of staff with bookkeeping, VAT and accounts production work
- Book in jobs that come in and allocate workloads to the accountants
- Ensure VAT returns and accounts get filed on time
- Review all statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Monitor and report internal SLAs
Knowledge & Experience
- Good understanding of all taxes
- Previous practice experience, preferably as a Client Manager or similar
- Personable, confident and comfortable in managing and overseeing a small team
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate
This Client Manager job in Ringwood will suit candidates who have previous experience working in an accountancy practice who are looking to grow and develop within a business.
If you are interested in this Client Manager Job in Ringwood, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Helping you to find your next accounts or finance role
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting locally for accounts and finance vacancies for many years. We have a deep understanding of the local market and we're committed to finding the right roles for all of our candidates.
If you are looking for a new accounts or financial job in Dorset or Hampshire, please get in touch. We are a boutique recruitment agency with a personal touch. We'll get to know you and will match you up with the right company and role. Suzanne & Laura look after our Accounts & Finance Recruitment from entry level right up to Finance Director & Finance Controller level. Example roles include: Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Accounts Managers, Management Accountants, Credit Controllers, Accounts Assistants, Accounts Administrators, Bookkeepers.
View our current Accounts and Financial jobs, even if you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We are a proactive team, with our knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.