Corporate Development Manager Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a steadily growing company within the investment sector. Due to the success over the last five years, they are enjoying a steady period of development and entering into new and exciting fields within their industry. The company plans on building its already excellent reputation as a market leader and the Corporate Development Manager will play a key part in this.
The Corporate Development Manager will report directly to the CEO and will Project Manage the company’s entry into new fields, playing to its strengths. This person will play a key role in managing the growth of the company, alongside the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specifying website, system and business requirements
- Become involved with the wider business strategy, working closely with the CEO
- Project manage launches of new business units including a webinar product, careers section and conference brand
- Become part of the Senior Management Team, working with 16 members of staff within the business
- Work cross functionally within the business
- Lead and work with the Digital Operations team, Conference Team and Content Team.
- Act as Product Owner for key developments
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience working within a smaller business
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong record of achievement within your career
- Experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner
- Excellent communication across all levels of a business
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable Salary
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ability to earn extra holiday
- 1 hour for lunch
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Flexible working hours
- Successful and steady growth within the business
- Discounted parking
- Central Bournemouth
This Corporate Development Manager position would suit candidates who have previously worked as a Project Manager or Product Owner.
If you are interested in this Corporate Development Manager Job in Bournemouth, please click on ‘Apply Now.’
Alternatively, to view our other vacancies, please see our other Jobs in Dorset.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.