Dovetail Recruitment is currently working with a company in Wimborne who have excellent staff retention and great company culture. They offer 27 days holiday and the hours of 9.00 am – 5.00 pm showing they really value your work/life balance. They are looking for an additional Customer Service Administrator to join them. They also have part-time hours available should they be required. The Customer Service Administrator will be the first point of contact for customers who would like advice and assistance with the products on offer. You will also be responsible for the administrative support for the company.
Salary and Benefits
- £21,000 – £23,000 per annum
- Hybrid working available
- 27 days holiday (+ 8 Bank Holidays)
- Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Annual Car Parking permit
- Discounts for many local businesses
- Employee assistance programme + 24/7 counselling and support helpline
- 24/7 Virtual GP surgery and private prescription service
- Access to PERKS scheme
- Discounts on local private gyms
- An active Social Committee that arranges lots of fun complimentary employee events throughout the year!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce reports and management information when requested
- Administration for the department
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquires and provide a great level of customer service, making sure customers feel supported and appreciated
- Use the company’s online system to provide support and information on products and services
- Support the Retention Officer by contacting customers to follow up after an enquiry
- Escalate any expressions of customer dissatisfaction to ensure issues are resolved and the company is delivering excellent service
- Manage your own workload and task daily
- Assist with system testing when required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent administration skills
- Customer service experience would be ideal
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A background in the financial services would be an advantage
This position of Customer Service Administrator would suit candidates with excellent attention to detail and someone who has previously worked within the Financial Services industry or similar.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Administrator job in Wimborne, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Helping you to find your next accounts or finance role
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting locally for accounts and finance vacancies for many years. We have a deep understanding of the local market and we're committed to finding the right roles for all of our candidates.
If you are looking for a new accounts or financial job in Dorset or Hampshire, please get in touch. We are a boutique recruitment agency with a personal touch. We'll get to know you and will match you up with the right company and role. Suzanne & Laura look after our Accounts & Finance Recruitment from entry level right up to Finance Director & Finance Controller level. Example roles include: Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Accounts Managers, Management Accountants, Credit Controllers, Accounts Assistants, Accounts Administrators, Bookkeepers.
View our current Accounts and Financial jobs, even if you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We are a proactive team, with our knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.