FMCG Project Manager Job in Ferndown
Our client based in Ferndown is a fun and dynamic business. Their growth is built on great teamwork, a positive and proactive energy, and a culture of supportive brilliance. The role of FMCG Project Manager will be to support the growth and development of customer accounts and managing the production and delivery of products on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management and being responsible of all aspects of a project from design, supply to deliver. You’ll have accountability for managing significant projects at any one time in a year
- Management of all aspects of the critical path ensuring delivery of high-quality products for customers, on time and within budget
- Customer Account Management and thinking about customers’ needs, understanding, and working with them to add value
- Managing margins and finding smart ways to help customers
- Supplier Management and driving payment terms through cost negotiations, as well as managing issues arising. You’ll also know where the ‘red flags’ are and raise concerns, risks and issues early within the business and with customers, agreeing clear action plans to resolve
- Working with the Buying and Operations team to support ongoing negotiations and ensuring production facilities are audited and validated. You’ll ensure accurate supplier documentation, communication, and process management
- You’ll hold necessary meetings as well as make time for others to discuss workload/orders/issues in detail. You’ll manage customer briefs ensuring the team has detailed briefs and accurate information required for delivering proposals, tenders and orders
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and cost negotiation
- Experienced managing projects through effective time management
- Good initiative and background in taking ownership of customer briefs
- Critical path experience
- Problem solving
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £DOE per annum
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Learning and development opportunities
- Parking available
- Working in positive and friendly organisational culture
This FMCG Project Manager job in Ferndown would suit candidates with a background working within buying and merchandising and who is commercially aware and strategic.
If you are interested in this FMCG Project Manager job in Ferndown, please click ‘Apply Now’;
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.