Health and Safety and Facilities Administrator Job in New Milton
Our award-winning client based in the New Milton area are recruiting a Health and Safety and Facilities Administrator who will support the smooth running of the business by ensuring that the office and other facilities are always kept in good order. The Health and Safety and Facilities Administrator will work closely with the maintenance manager to coordinate any work that needs to be carried out, and they will also support the administration of Health and Safety, including setting up training courses, ensuring policies and risk assessments are kept up to date and monitoring H&S performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all H&S policies, risk assessments, servicing and certifications are kept up to date and accessible
- Working with relevant departments across the business to ensure everything is up to date and properly documented
- H&S signage & equipment maintenance / servicing across the site
- Recording and reporting on all incidents and accidents, ensuring that appropriate actions are taken
- Organising H&S training and ensuring that training records are kept up to date
- Supporting the preparations for company audits
- Ensuring all facilities are kept at the required standard, including canteen, meeting rooms, office, and other shared facilities
- Controlling stock levels of consumables within our production areas
- Ensuring that a high standard of tidiness is maintained across all site facilities
- Controlling stock levels of office supplies
- Receiving incoming emails and phone calls to our general enquiries number and directing them to the relevant person
- Organising charity donations
Skills and Experience:
- Organisational skills and manage your own time and priorities
- Problem solving and able to react to changes during the day, working alongside all departments to reach a solution
- Continuous Improvement and identifying opportunities to improve the way we work and implementing appropriate changes
- IT Skills and able to use MS Office and web-based systems to a good level of competence
- Carry out instructions in a prompt and efficient manner
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £25,000 per annum
- Working Monday to Friday
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free parking
- 32 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Cash-Back Health Scheme
This Health and Safety and Facilities Administrator job in New Milton would suit candidates who have excellent coordination and organisational skills.
If you are interested in this Health and Safety and Facilities job in New Milton please click ‘Apply Now’; alternatively, please visit our website.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.