HR Advisor Job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a nationwide commercial company with an excellent brand who have great recognition. They are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their great HR team during their exciting time of talent development and business growth. This position will give you the opportunity to learn and develop while feeling fulfilled within a role.
As the HR Advisor you will be supporting the HR team in the smooth running of the department, recruitment processes and new projects and initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Working with the team and managing the recruitment process, confirming job and person specification with the recruiting managers
- Prepare and post job roles on company Job Boards
- Screen and shortlist applicants for recruiting manager
- Positive onboarding of successful applicants
- Communicating to unsuccessful applicants at all stages of the recruitment process
- Advise on regulatory changes including National Minimum Wage and providing advice on recruitment renumeration packages, rewards and benefits
- Advise Line Managers of best practice in relation to absence, grievance and disciplinary
- Provide assistance on Company policies and procedures where appropriate, escalating any issues immediately
- Identify Training Needs and Solutions providing refresher training
- Advise on Talent Recruitment, Renumeration Packages, Rewards and Benefits
- Assist with Payroll Function
- Confirming attendance and hours worked including recording unauthorised and authorised absences and SPP
Knowledge & Experience:
- Prior experience in HR or recruitment
- Preferably CIPD qualified or studying towards gaining the qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven to achieve results with a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, clear, simple and unambiguous and well-structured verbal and written communication
Salary & Benefits for the successful HR Advisor:
- £25 – 28,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays which increases with service.
- Discounts at 3000+ stores
- Free Eye Tests
- On-Site Parking
- Competitive Pension
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Monday – Friday office hours.
This HR Advisor role will suit someone who has a good foundation in HR with some experience of assisting in the recruitment process. A CIPD qualification, or studying towards your CIPD would be highly desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this HR Advisor job in Poole, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.