HR Assistant Job in Christchurch
13 Month Contract
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with an extremely successful, well established international company in recruiting for a HR Assistant. They are proud to have an extremely loyal employee record, which shows what a great company they are to work for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant to join their team; the role will include keeping all personnel files up to date and assisting with the recruitment process, as well as assisting the Contracts department’s administration: providing support and back up as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeping all personnel files up to date: both electronically and hard copies
- Recruitment – providing administrative support to the recruitment process, arranging interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Keeping accurate records of all attendance, holidays, sickness and lateness
- Assist with the production of monthly attendance reports
- Collating Contracts of Employment and all relevant paperwork for new starters
- Administrering training programs and booking training courses as requested
- Attending disciplinary meetings and taking minutes
- Researching, negotiating rates, and booking accommodation for construction teams
- Ad hoc administration to cover assisting the HR/Contracts Administrator, assisting the MD, and typing memos
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Happy to work on a 13 month contract
- Able to keep all HR and sensitive matters strictly confidential
- Mature approach to work
- Able to act professionally and with discretion
Salary and Benefits:
- £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday – Friday hours
- 1 hour for lunch
This HR Assistant Job in Christchurch would suit candidates who have strong administration skills.
If you are interested in this HR Assistant Job in Christchurch, please click ‘Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
HR and General Recruitment Specialists
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting for HR and office staff for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Our team of specialist HR & General Recruitment consultants offer a very personal service. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well which means that we can help you find your perfect job.
Marcia looks after our HR and General Office roles and is dedicated to matching her candidates with their perfect role. Typical HR & office roles include: HR Managers, HR Assistants, PAs, Secretarial roles and Administration.
You can view our current HR and general office roles here. If you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, using our deep knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.