Investment Administrator Job in Christchurch
Our client are a successful Chartered Independent Financial Planning company based in Christchurch. They are a very relationship-based company, and their work ethos is around building long-term relationships and providing an exceptional level of client service. They are recruiting an Investment Administrator and their ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of platforms, and experienced liaising with clients, providers, and colleagues to a high standard. The role of Part Time Investment Administrator requires excellent communication skills both written and oral, and to have good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with excellent attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with client or provider queries promptly, via telephone and email
- Distribution of letters of authority and collating policy information from providers
- Fund performance analysis
- Maintaining client platform accounts, sale and subscribe, rebalancing and withdrawals and cash balances
- Supporting the review process including assisting in the preparation of documentation ahead of client appointments
- General administration and servicing including processing death certificates and changes to client personal in-formation
- Recommending improvements to administration processes to increase efficiency
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and adhering to FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure is paramount
Skills and Experience
- A background working within finance
- Excellent administrative and processing skills
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accurate and organised
- Computer literate
Salary and Benefits
- A salary of £26,000 per annum
- Working 35 – 37 hours per week Monday to Friday and a flexible start time between 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Currently operating a flexible hybrid working pattern between the Christchurch office and home
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension: 3% of gross salary
- Private Medical Insurance: after 6 months service
This Investment Administrator job in Christchurch would suit candidates who have a high work ethic, able to prioritise and manage their workload.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Helping you to find your next accounts or finance role
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting locally for accounts and finance vacancies for many years. We have a deep understanding of the local market and we're committed to finding the right roles for all of our candidates.
If you are looking for a new accounts or financial job in Dorset or Hampshire, please get in touch. We are a boutique recruitment agency with a personal touch. We'll get to know you and will match you up with the right company and role. Suzanne & Laura look after our Accounts & Finance Recruitment from entry level right up to Finance Director & Finance Controller level. Example roles include: Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Accounts Managers, Management Accountants, Credit Controllers, Accounts Assistants, Accounts Administrators, Bookkeepers.
View our current Accounts and Financial jobs, even if you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We are a proactive team, with our knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.