Marketing Administrator job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic distribution company in the Poole area in recruiting for a Marketing Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company who market their own products, and provide excellent progression and career opportunities. This company is very well established and quickly growing, going from strength to strength, so it’s an excellent time to get your foot in the door.
The Marketing Administrator job in Poole would involve supporting the Product/Company Managers across the Marketing department. This is a very varied and fast paced role and will require excellent attention to detail, good organisation and some experience within a marketing environment. The opportunity gives the chance to contribute ideas and be creative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating multiple e-shots per week across core business units and liaising with our Online Team to send to hundreds of thousands of customers
- Preparing data for uploads onto our ERP system, such as product and price data
- Working with Business Managers to collate full product information, from weights & dimensions, to sales copy, images and data sheets
- Product and category maintenance on beta and live web platforms
- Responding to Sales Queries from Sales Team. Investigating, correcting and solving errors
- Assist Product / Business managers with regular commercial reporting
- General office duties including answering the phone and directing calls
- Collating lists of product and marketing ideas for group discussion
- Proofreading marketing collateral as appropriate
- Detailed spot checking of customer mailing data prior to sending to the Mailing house to ensure accuracy of records
- Set up and maintenance of tracking codes for every mailing and any other marketing promotions required
- Preparing reports for Response Analysis and List of Lists (scheduled mailings)
- Managing and logging of seed mailings
- Maintaining and updating catalogue cost prices within company mail plan
- Ad-hoc reporting for Managers and Directors
- Maintaining the company’s catalogue library
- Co-ordinating formal proofing of marketing collateral, such as catalogues
Knowledge and Experience:
- Exposure to a marketing environment, preferably within a marketing role
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A positive and proactive attitude with willingness to learn
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm hours
- Free Parking
- Progression opportunities
- Monthly staff lunches
- Team events
- Fantastic team!
This Marketing Administrator Job in Poole would suit candidates who have some experience within Marketing and who are looking to take their next long term step within their Marketing Career.
If this Marketing Administrator job in Poole is of interest to you, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, to see our other vacancies, please click here.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Tiffany is our Sales & Marketing Recruitment specialist and looks after roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique agency we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.