Marketing Executive job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are currently working with an exciting and vibrant company in Christchurch in looking for a new Marketing Executive due to company expansion. This company take pride in their strong customer base and promote a fantastic work life balance.
This is an excellent chance for a Marketing Executive to work cross functionally across the business and implement unique and new ideas within the marketing and product department. They are looking for someone to look after the Shopper Marketing plans for the company and analyse customer insight data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and analyse shopper marketing plans and ensure they deliver against brand priorities
- Support Account Managers in brand driving awareness, trial and repeat purchase in store
- Drafting and reviewing content for PR and events
- Implementing marketing and promotional campaigns, accurately tracking data and insights and producing easily digestible reports for the wider team
- Help compile custom brand management plans per product / event
- Assist with design briefs and PR management
- Liaise with partnership contacts to build relationships, report feedback and afford us future opportunities to advance the brand
- Support with NPD launches and existing portfolio marketing campaigns
- Analysis and reporting on customer insight data
- Manage marketing budget
- Ownership of product availability online and listings, incl. competitor analysis
- Working closely with marketing, events social and creative
- Owning customer insight research activity to guide NPD and marketing campaigns
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years’ marketing experience preferably within the FMCG industry
- Experience in shopper marketing
- Self starter with a positive mindset
- Commercially minded
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driving licence
Salary and Benefits:
- Base £24,000 – £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Company bonus
- Company share scheme
- Mobile phone
- Free parking
- Great team working environment
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
The successful Marketing Executive would be someone who has come from an FMCG Marketing background and who has experience in shopper marketing and dealing cross functionally across the business.
If you are interested in this Marketing Executive job in Bournemouth, please click ‘Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Tiffany is our Sales & Marketing Recruitment specialist and looks after roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique agency we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.