Marketing Manager Job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a unique business in Poole, who are on a successful growth trajectory and who are recruiting for a new Marketing Manager to join their business. Benefitting from brand new offices (complete with air conditioning to help in this heat!), the company can provide a great working environment, and great communal spaces, and a hybrid working arrangement.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of the marketing plan, driving both online and offline marketing for new and existing products across a range of channels including email marketing, print, PPC and more! This is a crucial role to the business to continue the success of an already thriving business unit. For this Marketing Manager position, both full time and part time opportunities are available.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Take ownership of the online and offline marketing plan
- Merchandise of online and offline channels to constantly optimise sales, response and conversion rates
- Develop and deliver marketing collateral such as catalogues and e-shots
- Launch new products from the innovation team via marketing channels directly to customers
- Product Management including pricing, promotions, presentation of range architecture and more
- Manage the P&L with a view to striking a balance between growth in sales, margins, marketing spend, profitability, customer acquisition/retention and long term business health
- Test and develop direct marketing concepts with a view to constant gradual evolution and improvement
- Optimise the distribution marketing spend
- Analyse and understanding best customers and product life cycles and proposing direct marketing actions accordingly
- Working with supply chain to ensure product stock and supply positions are fully understood at all times in order to enable effective direct marketing.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience within a B2B product marketing position
- Able to lead and manage marketing activity
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Hybrid working for full time roles
- Bi-Monthly Prize Draws, 12 prizes up to £500 (after 12 months)
- ‘Self-betterment’ scheme of up to £200 per year. Most people use this for heavily discounted gym membership (after 12 months)
- Increasing holiday with time served
- Quarterly paid social nights out
- Training and development opportunities supported and funded
- Birthday cash
- Paid Xmas party, partners included
- Annual paid family BBQ for all staff + families
- Discount on selected internal products/staff orders
- Bi-Monthly Free Lunch Buffets – last Friday of each month
- Cash Prizes For Ideas, Staff Photo Competitions, Staff Newsletter etc.
This Marketing Manager position would suit someone with experience within a product marketing role ideally from a B2B background.
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager Job in Poole, please click on ‘Apply Now’
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.