Mechanical Service Engineer job in the Midlands
£Competitive salary depending on experience + Company Van, Flexible 40 hour week, Pension Scheme + 20 days holiday
Are you looking for a Mechanical Service Engineer job in the Midlands? We are working with a long established client in looking for someone to join their expanding team and workload covering the Midlands.
The Mechanical Service Engineer needs to be self-reliant and professional who enjoys customer interaction possess good communication skills to troubleshoot equipment issues and develop strong customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine servicing and inspections
- Break down call outs – fault find on pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems
- Rebuilding used machines and parts at the workshop facility
- Commissioning and operator training on our range of machines (when competent)
- Completion of Service Reports
- All work to be carried out to required specifications and procedures
- Provide service reports on contacts, issues and additional works
- Actively promote after sales services
- Ensure reports on each visit for other opportunities at customer
Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent all round engineer (Mechanical, Pneumatic & Electrical)
- Maintenance and Service background
- Positive attitude, high priority for customer satisfaction
- Driving Licence and happy to travel
The successful Mechanical Service Engineer will benefit from a £Competitive salary depending on experience + Company Van, Flexible 40 hour week, Pension Scheme + 20 days holiday
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Engineering recruitment consultants covering Dorset and Hampshire
Our team of recruitment consultants have been recruiting for engineering roles in Dorset and Hampshire for many years. Our knowledge of local companies and roles is second to none.
If you are looking for a new job in this industry, please get in touch - our specialist team of consultants is here to help. Samantha is our Engineering Recruitment specialist and has built up a great network of people she knows and trusts to find you the best roles in this sector in Dorset & Hampshire. Combining this with her specialist knowledge of the sector - you won’t be in better hands if you’re looking for your first or next move in Engineering or Construction.
The roles that Samantha looks after include: Field Service, Mechanical, Electrical or Design Engineer, Maintenance or Project Engineer, Logistics Manager, Warehouse and Transport Manager, Project Manager, Project Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor and Structural Steel Erector.
You can view our current roles here. If you don't see a role that you're looking for, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach and will use our knowledge of Dorset and Hampshire's engineering companies to find you the role that you are looking for.
Visit the Dovetail Blog for industry articles and Career Skills advice.