Head of UK/Director Job in Southampton
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is driven and passionate about technology and retail. Our business is revolutionising the grocery convenience market in the UK by better meeting today’s customer’s needs.
After a successful UK launch, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to expand & lead a dynamic team to deliver in a phenomenal period of growth.
- Build and lead the UK team
- Full P&L responsibility for all UK business
- Continuously drive profits
- Develop a strategy for rapid business expansion across UK city locations
- Develop brand and improve awareness
- Overseeing marketing strategy for driving downloads & user acquisition
- Explore new income streams by developing App platform
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working withing an App environment
- Demonstrable experience of marketing/selling Apps B2B
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Grocery retail operations
- Excellent communication and able to communicate with all levels of responsibility
- Genuine passion for retail, technology & ecommerce.
- Experience at a Senior Management level
In turn we offer
- Negotiable salary with annual salary reviews
- 23 days holiday per annum, increasing to 24 after the first year and 25 after 2 years’ service
- Extensive benefits programme including buying additional holiday, medical cash plan and many other features.
- Yearly bonus structure (based on company targets)
- Social events
This position would suit candidates who have developed and sold concepts into FMCG companies. You will need experience of Mobile Application Development and Brand Management.
If you are interested in this Head of UK Job in Southampton, please click ‘Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view our other Jobs in Hampshire.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.