Quality Administrator job in Christchurch
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with an extremely successful, well established international company in recruiting for a Quality Administrator. They are proud to have an extremely loyal employee record, which shows what a great company they are to work for.
The Quality Administrator will be involved in audit administration to maintain the company accreditation’s and collating records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting internal audits relating to the Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Collating records and data relating to waste and energy management
- Recording and facilitating the close out of Non-Confirming Reports (NCRs)
- Producing accurate reports on quality, health, safety and environmental performance
- Maintaining legal compliance registers relating to environmental management
- Assisting in the management review of the company QHSE management systems
- Taking minutes in various QHSE meetings
- Liaising with different departments across the business to follow up on agreed actions
- Assisting the QHSE Manager with general administration as requested
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong administration skills and experience – Quality Administrator experience would be extremely advantageous
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good IT skills to include Excel
If you are successful, you will receive a salary of £18,000 – £23,000 depending on experience, 20 days holiday + bank holidays + pension.
If you are interested in this Quality Administrator job in Christchurch, please click ‘Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
HR and General Recruitment Specialists
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting for HR and office staff for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Our team of specialist HR & General Recruitment consultants offer a very personal service. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well which means that we can help you find your perfect job.
Marcia looks after our HR and General Office roles and is dedicated to matching her candidates with their perfect role. Typical HR & office roles include: HR Managers, HR Assistants, PAs, Secretarial roles and Administration.
You can view our current HR and general office roles here. If you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, using our deep knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.