Looking for a Quality Manager job in Lancashire?
£Competitive Salary, Location North UK – Plus company car, bonus, pension and excellent benefits
We are working with an exciting and growing company in recruiting for a Quality Manager to manage the compliance across 15 manufacturing sites (food and non food) across North of the UK and Europe. This candidate could live anywhere in the North of England.
Key Responsibilities for the Quality Manager are:-
- Preparing sites for annual audits
- Working with sites on continuous improvement programmes
- Working with new sites to raise standards to facilitate initial BRC and/or retailer audits
- Overseeing first productions at sites and planning on going quality control inspections
- Accountability for internal audit programme, site spot checks and site due diligence
- Accountability for addressing any non-conformances
- Direct communication with customers and external audit bodies
Knowledge and experience and qualification required for the Quality Manager –
- Leadership with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be organised and have good planning skills
- Trained lead auditor in the food industry
- Trained HACCP level 3
- Familiar and practiced in ISO, BRC, & Retailer Audit Standards
- Must have – proven record of successful independent factory audits, compliance and excellence
- Experience with retailer/supermarket audits
- Proven experience & credibility in factory compliance and quality/process control is essential
- Results driven with a ‘Can do’ mentality
If you are successful for this Quality Manager’s role, you will have:
a competitive salary, bonus, company car or car allowance, pension and enjoy working with a great team.
If you’re looking for a quality manager job in Lancashire, then this is for you.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘Apply Now’; alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Technical and Procurement Recruitment Consultants for Dorset and Hampshire
Our team of recruitment consultants specialise in Technical & Procurement Recruitment for companies across Dorset and Hampshire.
We have a detailed understanding of the companies and jobs available in the technical and procurement sector. Samantha is our recruitment specialist in this area and is very dedicated to helping her candidates find the perfect next step on their career ladder. Typical roles include: Materials Managers, Purchasing Managers, Supply Chain jobs, Logistics, Inventory, Buyers jobs, Operations Manager and more.
View our current technical and procurement job vacancies. If you're looking for a specific role or career move and don't see a vacancy listed that matches your requirements, please get in touch. We will understand what you are looking for and then take a proactive approach using our local market knowledge, to help you find your perfect new job.