Sales Administrator job in Ringwood
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our long-established Ringwood client who are extremely well established and the market leaders of their industry.
The Sales Administrator will be working as part of the administration team in liaising with customers, processing orders and posting invoices and credit notes. This is a busy and varied role within a very supportive team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing orders, invoices and credits
- Answering calls and assisting customers and Area Sales Managers with queries, sales, anomalies
- Stock transfers and product sourcing from our customers
- Arranging, sorting and filing of all office paperwork
- Franking of sales office letters
- Updating our system with new discounts, pricing and special prices
- Assistance with trade show
Knowledge and Experience:
- Sales Administrator/Sales Order Processing experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and Benefits:
- £18,000 basic salary per annum + annual bonus
- 21 days holiday (including birthday off) + bank holidays
- Free products
- Free on site parking
- Nights out during the year fully paid for
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (8.30am – 5pm on Fridays)
This role would suit candidates currently working within a customer service or administration role.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re ready for your next challenge and have the key skills above for this fantastic opportunity.
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator job in Ringwood, please click ‘Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’ or click here.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.