Sales Administrator Job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well established and progressing organization in looking for a Sales Administrator Job in Poole. This company has excellent financial stability and offices in the UK, USA and Australia. The company benefit from a highly loyal staff record due to their excellent treatment of their employees, and exceptional customer service. Most of their business is with existing companies due to their level of service.
The new Sales Administrator will be responsible for all Administration including working closely with customers, sales teams, logistics, and orders. The role would suit someone with experience within a similar role and preferably from a manufacturing environment or with Import/Export experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process from start to finish orders to delivery of goods.
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, spare parts, returns, warranties and sales
- Handling the processing of orders and work with container and shipping companies, carriers and freight forwarders
- Sending out sales and marketing packs and franking post before collection
- Support the sales team, dealing with customer queries and fielding sales calls as required
- Taking sales calls, using web chat and replying to e-mails when sales staff are out / away and alerting sales or technical staff of any urgent issues that arise (training will be provided)
- Updating and maintaining client records, ensuring all relevant details are present and accurate
- Check correct pricing on all customer purchase orders, their credit status, and deal with pricing errors and discrepancies
- Arrange collection and tracking of goods to customers
- Produce required paperwork for export documentation (training will be provided)
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager including stock availability, weights and dimensions for quotes
- Regularly update colleagues in all areas of the business
- Occasional assistance in warehouse or purchasing teams when the Manager is away or we are very busy
- General office administration such as organising events, maintaining cleaning rota, petty cash, and making sure there is enough coffee, tea, sugar and milk
Knowledge and Experience:
- Highly Numerate
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Grammar and a high level of English
- Excellent rapport building skills. The candidate must be numerate with a good telephone manner and able to build a strong relationship with our clients.
- Experience within a similar role, ideally within import or export
Salary and Benefits
- £20 – 24,000
- Free parking
- Monday – Friday 8.50 – 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday increasing with service
- ¾ hour lunch
- Welcoming and friendly team
- Excellent company stability with strong reputation
This Sales Administrator Job in Poole would suit candidates with experience as a Sales Administrator or Coordinator who have excellent grammar and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator Job in Poole, please click on ‘Apply Now’
Alternatively to view our other vacancies, please visit our website.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
HR and General Recruitment Specialists
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting for HR and office staff for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Our team of specialist HR & General Recruitment consultants offer a very personal service. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well which means that we can help you find your perfect job.
Marcia looks after our HR and General Office roles and is dedicated to matching her candidates with their perfect role. Typical HR & office roles include: HR Managers, HR Assistants, PAs, Secretarial roles and Administration.
You can view our current HR and general office roles here. If you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, using our deep knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.