Senior Administrator job in Bournemouth – 12 month maternity contract
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with an extremely successful Bournemouth based design and manufacturing company, who work with very well-known brands globally, in recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join their team on a 12-month maternity contract.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior Administrator to work with their customer base, complete repeat orders, use data to create reports and support in project tasks for customers on new development enquiries, timings and costings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing and processing customer orders including sending confirmations to customers and checking prices
- Monitoring and requesting invoices and packing lists
- Confirming and tracking freight for delivered items and updating customers on the progress
- Completing and monitoring monthly reports for the Sales Office, Sales Manager and MD and maintaining accounting information for office revenue
- Monitoring quality control, loading samples and keeping QC data up to date
- Working on new project enquiries with the technical team, to include supporting on any issues and generating quotations
Knowledge and Experience:
- Advanced Excel skills are essential (to include knowledge of pivot tables and graphs), with ability to manipulate data
- Experience within an administrative role (supply chain, sales admin, logistics or similar)
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Flexible, proactive and able to prioritise
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,000 – £30,000 p.a. depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
This would suit candidates with experience within a Senior Administrator, Sales Administrator, Project Administrator or similar role.
If you are interested in this Senior Administrator position, please click ‘Apply Now’;
Alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
HR and General Recruitment Specialists
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting for HR and office staff for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Our team of specialist HR & General Recruitment consultants offer a very personal service. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well which means that we can help you find your perfect job.
Marcia looks after our HR and General Office roles and is dedicated to matching her candidates with their perfect role. Typical HR & office roles include: HR Managers, HR Assistants, PAs, Secretarial roles and Administration.
You can view our current HR and general office roles here. If you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, using our deep knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.