Senior Sales Manager Job in New Milton
Dovetail Recruitment are currently working with a long established and steadily growing company in New Milton in recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager. This company are constantly busy, have a great reputation and this role will give progression for the right candidate. It’s an excellent time to join them. They ensure they give back to the local community and have a fantastic reputation.
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales team and attending meeting with the largest customers in the business. You will also focus on growing revenues, volumes and margins, working closely with the Senior Management Team. The successful candidate will be someone who has a strong knowledge of aggregates and concrete and has managed teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving the business to increase profits
- To help develop and implement commercial strategies according to company targets and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Nurture and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage both internal and external sales teams to get the best performance from all staff
- Agree individual objectives with direct reports setting clear review schedules and performance guidelines. Maintaining regular monitoring of these objectives between the reporting periods
- Ensure commercial valuations and tenders are submitted on time
- Liaising with the Group Operations Manager to ensure stock levels are sufficient for sales
- Liaising with the Transport team to ensure efficient use of company vehicles and that service requirements are met for customers in a timely and costly manner
- Reviewing, improving and implementing management controls within the Sales Department to ensure smooth performance throughout the business
- Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met
- Work with the financial team to manage customer credit control
- Provide a monthly report to the Managing Director and attend management meetings when required
- Reviewing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative
- Manage the sales and service aspects of the concrete business
- Ensuring the business operates within the company’s policies and systems.
- Working with Strategic and Development Director to ensure compliance with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 on any matters that occur
- Reviewing and approving equipment needs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- MUST have experience or strong knowledge of aggregates and concrete
- Self-motivated and driven
- Man Management experience
- Strong sales track record
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable and dependant on the individual
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Free Parking
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Growing business going from strength to strength
This Senior Sales Manager Job in New Milton would suit candidates who have managed a team, have a successful sales track record and who have strong knowledge of aggregates and concrete.
If you are interested in this Senior Sales Manager Job in New Milton, please click on ‘Apply Now’
Alternatively, to see similar roles, please click here.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Tiffany is our Sales & Marketing Recruitment specialist and looks after roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique agency we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.