Tekla Detailer job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a well-established, international engineering company in the Bournemouth area who have an excellent reputation in their field.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Tekla Detailer to join a busy Drawing Office. The role will see you working on a wide range of projects with varying steel structures for both our UK and overseas markets.
The ideal candidate for the Tekla Detailer role will have proven experience in a similar role and be able to effectively manage their workload while working to tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3D modelling and detailing of buildings, structures & associated items using Tekla 3D detailing software
- Preparation of detailed general arrangement and site installation drawings.
- Creation of fabrication drawings including editing to enable accurate manufacture.
- Prepare lists for manufacture & purchase
- Schedule bolt and location lists.
- Liaise with architects, engineers, clients and the design team.
- Work with in-house structural engineers, cladding, production & construction teams.
- Assist with site surveys when required
- Manage RFI’s, variations & site queries
- Assist shop floor with drawing queries.
- Prepare drawing registers and issue of arrangement drawings and parts and fixing lists.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Previous Tekla detailing experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company pension
This Tekla Detailer job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with experience as an AutoCAD Technician, draughtsperson or similar, and have experience designing cladding projects.
If you are interested in this Tekla Detailer job in Bournemouth please click ‘Apply Now’;
alternatively, please click here to view our other vacancies.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Dorset. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Engineering and procurement recruitment agency covering Dorset and Hampshire
Our team of recruitment consultants have been recruiting for engineering and procurement roles in Dorset and Hampshire for many years. Our knowledge of local companies and roles is second to none.
If you are looking for a new job in this industry, please get in touch - our specialist team of consultants is here to help. Laura is our Engineering Recruitment specialist and has built up a great network of people she knows and trusts to find you the best roles in this sector in Dorset & Hampshire. Combining this with her specialist knowledge of the sector - you won’t be in better hands if you’re looking for your first or next move in Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing or Construction.
You can view our current roles here. If you don't see a role that you're looking for, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach and will use our knowledge of Dorset and Hampshire's engineering companies to find you the role that you are looking for.
Visit the Dovetail Blog for industry articles and Career Skills advice.